Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baseboard and Ceiling Trim


I am again working on Nancy's box. The back will pull out so the base and ceiling boards are not connected to each other. If you squint your eyes you can see the bear at the ceiling on the right. Too, cute. I wanted to start on the picture frame front, but I can not find the other half of the frame. I was sooo careful to put all the pieces to this project in a shoe box. Now, I can not finish the box untill I find the other half of the frame. There are other thing to do for the inside of the box. I will work on those things and LOOK for the frame half.
Kate







































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment